Re: dakota 5 speed vs. auto

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 02 1997 - 09:12:53 EDT

> > Guys;
>
> I think the vicious circle rhetoric goes:
>
> The more I know, the more I forget
> The more I forget, the less I know
> the less I know, the less I forget
> the less I forget, the more I know...
>
> therefore:
> whether or not you study, you'll never know more than
> you'll ever forget anyway! and if you think about it,
> you can't forget things you never knew about..
> I think... er... I forget the rest... See?
> -rICK

that's the first time I've seen it in that form. You may be right though,
this may be the original form, who knows I'm sure the guy who started it
has already forgotten it, I've already forgotton where I saw it.
As an afternote I've heard that the human brain actually never "forgets"
anything, everything we've ever experienced is still stored somehwere in
our brain, we just can't always find that somewhere when we want to.
Later-
Bruce