Re: Idea for the web site

From: Michael Meyerhoff (mmeye@umr.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 02 1997 - 14:10:30 EDT

At 11:41 am 6/2/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Too much noise with street drags. (he missed a shift/saw a cop/
Saw a cop... that reminds me. In between my town and South County St.
Louis there's a town called columbia. Last year they finished a fourlane
between my town and columbia. Real nice road with no cops. Last sat i
flew past a brand new (factory invoice on window) F150 at about 95mph. At
the first columbia light he wanted to race. I started to then decided to
let up (needle was already on empty). Over the first hill after the light
the F150 got pulled over. HA... f**ds they just cant do good. lucky me

       // | | \\ Mike Meyerhoff
    {}|| | | ||{} mmeye@umr.edu
      [=============] 92 Dakota SLE Club Cab
      | D O D G E | Magnum 3.9l V6 4X2 3.55