Re: Idea for the web site

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 02 1997 - 18:12:45 EDT

> Yea, I'm afraid I usually don't talk about the
> ones I loose because of a missed shift or poor
> choice of lanes (sand or water on the street), I
> just chalk those up to bone-headedness, the only
> ones that have to know about them are myself and
> unfortunately the guy laughing in the other car
> :(

I know what you mean it's one thing to lose because someone simply has a
better car than you or they outdrive you, but it really sucks when you
lose because of a stupid mistake, or a poor choice because it makes your
ride look bad unnecessarily. Guess there's nothing you can do in those
situations but to hope you meet them again on better terms so you can
redeem yourself.
Bruce