Re: Mopar Action Dakota

From: Andre Mauboussin (andrem@cyberramp.net)
Date: Mon Jun 02 1997 - 23:46:21 EDT

steve clarke wrote:

> I am the person who is getting the "INDY" paint job, going to take
> the truck up this week. I can't find Mopar Action around here so I never saw
> it. Can't wait until the truck is painted. Does anybody know the color codes
> to make sure its the right paint or how wide the white strips need to be??.
> I only have a picture of a full size Dodge done like this and I don't want
> it done over.
> Another question is about speaker upgrade. I wanted to add speaker
> boxes behind the seat but not enougg room. The truck is a regular cab and I
> drive with the seat all the way back. Anybody know what I can do?.

I too have a reg cab. I had two boxes built(.8 cubic feet ea.) and
installed two Kicker Solo-Baric subs behind the seats (you will have to
remove your jack and the bracket that holds it). They sound great with
200 watts continous pumping through them :-0 Oh yea, I'm 6ft 2 and I
can still push the seat all the way back. Have fun.

Andre Mauboussin
95 Sport 14.72@93.5mph