Re: Bed Protection

From: Scott Vieth (scottv@msn.fullfeed.com)
Date: Mon Jun 02 1997 - 14:57:40 EDT

> This is my first post to the forum.
>
> Two weeks ago I purchased a 1997 Dakota Sport - 3.9 - 5 Speed - Emerald Green. I love it, I've put 500 miles on it, and haven't really gone anywhere.
>
> My question concerns Bed protection. Liners ? Spray-in Liners? Cover? Cap?
>
> I get a different answer from everyone I ask. I am leaning toward just going to Walmart and buying the heavy duty rubber mat for the floor of the bed, and at the end of the summer putting a Tonneau c>
> I'd like to hear what others have done - and suggest.
>
> Thanks - Dave

My spray-in cost $289 and looks great. My dad's 94 also has a spray-in that
comes over the top of the rail. It also looks great after a couple of years.
Can't beat a spray-in liner.

=Scott Vieth http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/~scottv
'68 Camaro RS, 327/PG
'97 Dakota Sport 4x4 Club Cab, Magnum V8/5-spd, Gibson cat-back, FIPK-clone