Bed Protection

From: David Wilner (wilpo@ici.net)
Date: Tue Jun 03 1997 - 23:08:47 EDT

Thanks for all of the opinions on bed protection. I'm still undecided - it's a toss-up between the BedRug and the dealer installed Dodge liner.

If anyone has any horror stories about either of these, let me know.

The spray-ins look good - but they're pricey and I've heard quite a bit about over-spray problems.

Actually this has been a much more difficult decision than anything else associated with buying the truck.

Dave

ps - my head is spinning from all the info you guys are putting out on this list - quite an unexpected resource.