Re: Idea for the web site

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Mon Jun 02 1997 - 20:20:45 EDT

> P.S. I apologize to those of you who actually own Mustangs. :) I know
> that not all Mustang owners are like that, but its a personal
> stereotype that has developed over the years. Its just that, from
> my personal observations, (and IMHO), the Mustang is the most
> successful (automotive) punk magnet ever created. :)
> -Jon-
>
> Jon Steiger - Network Administrator for Academic Information Technology

No apology necessary Jon. Fact is its true, and I'm sure some will agree.
When I bought my '84 GT I was a poor 21 year old. It was simply the
quickest hp for the buck I could afford. The Mustang has become a sort of
'55 Chevy of the decade. The car is easy to modify and it'll really scoot
with a small amount of modifications. Not to mention the speed parts are
dirt cheap. If my particular car wasn't so clean (only one winter) I
would've gotten rid of it.

It's kind of funny.....I bought the Dakota for almost the same reason as
the Mustang. Although I'm no longer poor the Dak is by far the best hp for
the buck on the market today. Besides....ever price insurance for a new
Mustang? I bought the Dak because it was a great lookin' truck that'd hold
its own at the stoplight too. Don't do any real haulin' but knew I'd need
sumthin' for haulin' parts for the Mustang. Problem is I'm all caught up
in the truck now. The Mustang is on the back burner for awhile. This
truck is just too much fun.