Re: Idea for the web site

From: Carl Vidos (cvidos@io.com)
Date: Mon Jun 02 1997 - 23:44:35 EDT

Alan Casey wrote on 02-Jun-97 11:54:45

>I heard a mustang pulling into the 7-11 behind me
>a while back,

Ummm.... 7-11? You mean that 7-11 that was renamed
Ruben's Liquor Store? *That* 7-11? The one where
when you walk in the door they say "Hey Casey!"
just like they do to Norm on Cheers?

>when I turned around, damn if it
>was'nt a ford ranger, had the 5.0 emblems

Yea, I must admit that it did sound pretty good. Would
have loved to have had a run at him, but alas, we were
in the SloKota :) - Just kidding. I gotta admit that
there have been times when I've seriously considered
taking the LT1 out of the Bird and stuffing it into a
nice little S-10 truck.

-Carl (loves Ruben's beer selection) Vidos