Re: Idea for the web site

From: Alan Casey (acasey@mail.io.com)
Date: Mon Jun 02 1997 - 12:54:45 EDT

> P.S.S. While I'm on the topic of Mustangs, I saw an old Ford Ranger
> this Sunday whos owner had stuck "5.0" bits from a mustang on the
> sides. Funny stuff; I think it must have been a v6 or possibly
> a 4. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to call his bluff. :)
>

> -Jon-

I heard a mustang pulling into the 7-11 behind me
a while back, when I turned around, damn if it
was'nt a ford ranger, had the 5.0 emblems and
everything, and sounded very cool with that duel
exhaust. I would have liked to have talked to
him and maybe taken a look but was in a hurry, I
have not seen him since. Too bad, I would have
given him a shot at the title, he he.

Alan...