Re: Mopar Action Dakota

From: Andre Mauboussin (andrem@cyberramp.net)
Date: Tue Jun 03 1997 - 10:28:54 EDT

> I would like to do this and would not mind taking the jack out, BUT. I
> don't know where I would keep the jack afterwards. How did you get
> around this problem. What do you do if you have a flat? I want big
> boom-boom behind the seat but I need to be able to change a tire in the
> middle of nowhere...

No sweat Mike. What I did was put the jack in a plastic bag and ,using
some heavy duty zip ties, strap it to the inside of the passenger side
frame rail near the spare tire. My long term solution is to have a
welder fabricate a bracket there for a sturdier, more easily accessible
set up. Or you can carry a can of fix-a-flat and a cell phone ;-)