RE: Mileage issues..

From: Pat Buthmann (patb@mindless.com)
Date: Tue Jun 03 1997 - 16:38:35 EDT

Sounds like a fun car to drive... (:p Mileage on the Dak isn't really any worse than that of my YJ, which (4.2 L inline 6, 5Spd) ran about the same. 'Course, the Dak isn't quite as much fun in 30 degree heat (convertibles are wonderful), however, in Cowtown, this is a rare occurence. Off the lights and on the highway, no Jeep could hope to be as much fun to drive as the Dak though.

Pat Buthmann