Re: Some questions about my truck?

From: JT McBride (James.McBride@GDEsystems.COM)
Date: Tue Jun 03 1997 - 19:19:16 EDT

Sam:
> The point I was trying to make was that Robertos carne asada..

You want Carne Asada? Try Jalapeno's up in Escondido. Or if you want to
go further north (and breeze up some nice hills on the Interstate) try
Chico's Tacos off Winchester Rd. in Temecula, CA [west side of freeway,
just north of the gas station]. They make a dish called a Fajita
Quesadilla (sheesh, I even spelled that right!) that's great! Chico's
real claim to fame though is their Salsa Bar -- a very good selection
of fresh made, delicious salsas.

Time for some geographic diversity? Check out Murphy's in Pensacola, Fl
or The Pickle Barrel in Bozeman, MT, or Victoria St. Cafe in St. Louis,
or the Bethesda Crab House...

Jim

Okay! I'm hungry already!