Some questions about my truck?

From: Ryan LeBlanc (rleblanc@deltanet.com)
Date: Mon Jun 02 1997 - 21:36:32 EDT

I have a 97 CC, SLT+, 5.2, 5 spd, 4x2. There are a couple things I am
"concerned" about. First and foremost, My tuck idles pretty rough. I
have never owned a vehicle with an engine this large (my Saturn is just
a 1.9, 4 banger) so I don't know if it just comes with the territory.
My Saturn however, does not vibrate or "shake" at all while idling. My
Dakota has a slight "shake" it is with the timing of the engine and as
soon as I rev the engine, it goes away. Is this a common thing or
should I have it looked at?

Next, when I get in the bed of my truck it has a horrible squeak. I
can't however pinpoint where it is coming from. I would like to lube it
and get rid of it but have yet to find the culprit. Has anybody else
had this problem. Squeaks really wear on my nerves.

Third, my clutch pedal squeaks when it is depressed and then again when
released. Can I just spray WD-40 on it, or is there a specific type of
grease that would do a better job?

While these problems bug me, I don't want to have to drag it in to the
dealer if they aren't really big ones. Any suggestions would be great
thanks guys,

Ryan