Re: Tire Rotation

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 04 1997 - 16:28:45 EDT

<< Well Old Boy I think you got what we here at Tech affectionately call the
 Shaft. Already gotten it numerous times since I've been at Tech, nothing
 like taking a test on which the class average is a 30. But if I were in
 your situation I would ask that they trade trucks and let you have the Dak
 since you've been there longer. It would be worth a try anyway.
 Bruce >>

Already tried, no deal. They said when I make them as much money as he does
then I can have my choice of Daks. It would be nearly impossible since the
types of work are different and his is a higher dollar deal. I did get air
and cruise though something the other trucks do not have. I got brownie of
the year in 95 ho ho ho..

Bill