Speaker upgrade

From: Steve Clarke (sclarke@cancom.net)
Date: Wed Jun 04 1997 - 21:17:28 EDT

I know this is getting as little off topic but since the dakota reg cab
has limited space I was wandering if anybody knows anything about free
air sub-woofers. They claim they do not need a box, What I'm looking at
right now is POWER ACUSTIK WOOFERS. It would allow the use of bigger
speaker in the dak but this is the first time I heard of these. Does
anybody know if the sound quality is as good and the bass response?,
would they be worth the investment?. They say 100oz mag circuit, 2" hi
temp voice coil, free air design

steve clarke sclarke@cancom.net
94 V-6 5-speed