Re: '97 Club Cab Vehicle Cover Warning

From: Steve Lowe (Slow@Primenet.Com)
Date: Wed Jun 04 1997 - 12:58:23 EDT

On Wed, 04 Jun 1997 19:31:14 -0400, you wrote:

>Hey guys,
>I just thought I would warn all you '97 club cab owners about the Mopar
>Vehicle cover. The dealer is currently looking in the situation for me.
>I'll keep you guys posted on the outcome. If you are considering the
>purchase of a full vehicle cover, I would suggest you look at an aftermarket
>company instead of buying from Mopar.

Thanks for the info Andy. I am/was considering buying one due to the
major amount of dust here in the desert. I bought a Toyota truck to
drive to work so the Dak is just for fun/trips now, and just sitting
in my carport it collects dust big time.

>On a side note, I also got my front end cover in today. It fits *very*
>well. Nice and snug and doesn't flap around or anything. I would recommend
>it to anyone that does a great deal of highway driving, driving in areas
>with lots of bugs, or driving in areas where rocks and debris get thrown up.

Cool deal. Did you get the two-piece cover? That's what I have and I
really like it.

        Steve

97' Dakota Sport Plus, 4X4, 5 speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes
Gibson Cat-Back...
Home Page at http://www.primenet.com/~slow
Trails: Crown King, Box Canyon, BullDog Canyon