RE: dakota tires

From: Pat Buthmann (patb@mindless.com)
Date: Thu Jun 05 1997 - 02:22:11 EDT

Speaking of tires, and I know we had this discussion a couple of weeks ago, but what about tires? I've never had many problems with the Wranglers, and the RT/S that come with the Dak seem to grip quite well, though I know a number of people on this list hate them. For a similar on/off road tire, or perhaps an All-Terrain tire, what does everybody recommend?

Pat Buthmann