Re: July Popular Mechanics.

From: Phil Hyde (philh@insync.net)
Date: Thu Jun 05 1997 - 11:32:34 EDT

Ryan LeBlanc wrote:

> Just got my July issue of Pop Mech. If any of you guys get this mag,
> check out page 99. Now that is a pretty SWEET looking Dak. Don't see
> one of those every day. I am begining to see a lot of "my" truck
> around. Guess it had to happen sooner or later. In a couple of years,
> it will be like Ram owners. Every corner I turn, I see another Ram.
> Just guess everyone has got to have the best truck on the market.

I've noticed a few more since I myself bought one, but I don't think
they are selling well, and it's a shame. I don't expect to start
seeing nearly as many of them as we do with the full size Ram.

I hate to speak too soon, but my Dakota is a very solid truck. Not
one single creak or squeak yet. Fit and finish is comparable if not
equal to any japanese car or truck I've ever seen.

I wonder if Mitsubishi is going to release it's own version of the Dak?

Phil
'97 Dakota
'67 Charger