Re: July Popular Mechanics.

From: Steve Lowe (Slow@Primenet.Com)
Date: Thu Jun 05 1997 - 11:57:34 EDT

On Thu, 05 Jun 1997 08:32:34 -0700, you wrote:

>I've noticed a few more since I myself bought one, but I don't think
>they are selling well, and it's a shame. I don't expect to start
>seeing nearly as many of them as we do with the full size Ram.

I disagree. When mine was delivered in January it was a rare truck. I
am seeing a TON of standard cabs, but very few with the eight. When I
was looking, I found a CC 318 stick, and took the salesman for a white
knuckled ride, after that ride I was hooked. They have a ton of auto
sixes on the lot, but they admit that an eight in inventory lasts
about five minutes.

        Steve

97' Dakota Sport Plus, 4X4, 5 speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes
Gibson Cat-Back...
Home Page at http://www.primenet.com/~slow