Re: C@C

From: Scott Vieth (scottv@msn.fullfeed.com)
Date: Thu Jun 05 1997 - 10:13:14 EDT

Ned "ok-i-lee, dok-i-lee neighbor" Volger wrote:

> P.S. Talked to Jules the other day, my SS TBI is finally at the coaters!!
> I should have it soon!! My ignition parts arrived yesterday, and I will
> be grabbing a few more parts before C@C in July (chrome diff. covers,
> etc)... Hopefully, everything will be on in time for the show!! So who
> else from the DML is going?? Anyone? The Dakota list needs more
> representation at C@C!!

Yes, I think we should have a DML get-together at C@C. What are the exact
dates?

Sean, I want you to coordinate a Detroit caravan (not the minivan, but a
string of Dakotas going down to Carlisle). Can you get away from work and the
wife for a trip to C@C? :^)

If we go to Carlisle, I'll have to get out the "Race Glaze" and rub all those
fine scratches out of that damn black paint. ;^)

=Scott Vieth http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/~scottv
'68 Camaro RS, 327/PG
'97 Dakota Sport 4x4 Club Cab, Magnum V8/5-spd, Gibson cat-back, FIPK-clone