Re: July Popular Mechanics.

From: Phil Hyde (philh@insync.net)
Date: Fri Jun 06 1997 - 11:49:53 EDT

Steve Lowe wrote:

> I disagree. When mine was delivered in January it was a rare truck. I
> am seeing a TON of standard cabs, but very few with the eight. When I
> was looking, I found a CC 318 stick, and took the salesman for a white
> knuckled ride, after that ride I was hooked. They have a ton of auto
> sixes on the lot, but they admit that an eight in inventory lasts
> about five minutes.

I guess it all depends on your market area. I live in Houston, Tx.,
and I thought I would see alot more of them down here. I see Rams
out the wazoo, but no Daks. I think I've seen all of two the past
several weeks.

I'm sure they are out there, but again it probably just depends on
where you live.....

Phil
'97 Dakota
'67 Charger