Re: meldrum filter

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Thu Jun 05 1997 - 23:11:38 EDT

The K&N filter in the "Air by Meldrum" (I love that John) kit is p/n
e-1080. It's a stock replacement for a Jeep Wrangler. 10" x 2.25"

If you think you've got more room I've got some p/n's somewhere for about 8
sizes from 2" to 3" high all in 10" dia. I got from K&N (don't have the
email address handy). The K&N should give ya additional gains.

If yer lookin' at pulleys chech out http://www.racenet.net/dodge.htm

Internet Racer's Supply. They've got Auto Specialties pulleys at better
prices.

Keep yer eyes peeled. I've got sumthin' comin' yer way soon........another
product from Rustbelt Racing! 8^)