'98 DAKOTA R/T 360 V-8

From: johnlrivait (magnumrt@concentric.net)
Date: Fri Jun 06 1997 - 01:42:03 EDT

Hi All Dak lovers!

The R/T model will be available starting in July. After the changeover
in the first 2 weeks of July. The R/T option will be priced like the
SS/T option on the Ram! For only $1300 you get a 360 Magnum/Auto,
Dynomax exhaust and bigger wheels and tires.

I have already put a deposit down for an R/T! The first Blue extended
cab R/T is mine! I cannot wait, soon they will be for sale in the
summer. I call the dealership every week for any R/T info and i get the
same response, NOTHING! They know S%#T! So I wrote Dodge Truck
personally for more R/T info. Iam waiting for their response any day
now! Stayed tuned I may have some new info soon...

Later John L Rivait

98 Dakota R/T