Re: July Popular Mechanics.

From: Scott Vieth (scottv@msn.fullfeed.com)
Date: Fri Jun 06 1997 - 05:24:39 EDT

Phil wrote:

> From: Phil Hyde <philh@insync.net>
> I guess it all depends on your market area. I live in Houston, Tx.,
> and I thought I would see alot more of them down here. I see Rams
> out the wazoo, but no Daks. I think I've seen all of two the past
> several weeks.
>
> I'm sure they are out there, but again it probably just depends on
> where you live.....

Phil, the reason that you see all those Rams in your area is because all of
those trucks are parked while their owners wait (and wait and wait) for those
Magnum Performance throttle bodies to be delivered. :^)

You don't *see* the Dakotas because the Dak owners are out driving the heck out
'em! :^)

=Scott Vieth http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/~scottv
'68 Camaro RS, 327/PG
'97 Dakota Sport 4x4 Club Cab, Magnum V8/5-spd, Gibson cat-back, FIPK-clone