Re: More latenight cruisin'

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 06 1997 - 15:16:47 EDT

> *snip*
> > doesn't rumble like a V8 doesn't mean it can't get up and go. Hell, look
> at
> > the Porsche 911 Turbo. I know it's turbo charged, but it's an inline 6
> that
> > can get to sixty in 3.9 seconds. I think that downplaying a car because
>
> Actually it's a flat 6... Just thought I would point that out since it is
> my #2 dream car... :P Hennsey Viper Venom GTS is my #1.... Drool
>
> Sam '95 SLT
I have to agree with the drool on the Hennsey Viper Venom GTS, that thing
kicks ass. I would disagree with the Porshe, it is my #3 dream car, #2
for me is a tie between a Lamborghini (Is that spelled right) Countach,
and a Ferrarai (Spelling?). Of course I could probably never afford any
of them, but a fellow can dream can't he?

Bruce