plug wires...

From: Travis Lytle (trav@netusa1.net)
Date: Fri Jun 06 1997 - 17:53:29 EDT

I'm not all that smart when it comes to fixing up. But I know how to change plugs, cap, rotor, oil and crap like that. And a friend of mine is a BIG mopar guy. He races and all that good stuff and he told me to get Accel plug wires. Do you guys think their the best to use just for an ordinary driving around town hotroding? I have the 318 with a 5spd. And if they are the best or something else is better, is there anyone on here I can order them from? because I went looking for the accel wires here in town, and found one shop said they could order them. The next said they don't make them for that little truck(see if I go back there, other to put a notch in my steering wheel 8), and all the others didn't care them. basicly I just wanna know what is the best bang for the buck. I really don't want to spend over 50 bucks for plug wires...

Travis Lytle trav@netusa1.net