Re: 97 Dakota's First Service.

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 07 1997 - 03:34:52 EDT

Ryan,
        If I were you, since you sound dissatisfied with the service from
that dealership is to go back to dealership I bought truck from. In fact
I'd go to the salesman who sold me the truck because it's in his best
interest to see you're satisfied if he wants you to buy from him again and
get that commission. That's what my brother did when the service dept.
gave him hassles, and the guy personally made sure my brother was
satisfied after that, and when my brother bought a new truck he bought
from that same salesman. It wouldn't hurt to try, and if I wasn't
satisfied with paint I'd demand they repaint it, I mean you're the
customer, and the customer is always right. I say demand satisfaction.

Bruce