Re: Observational Information

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 07 1997 - 16:11:30 EDT

> BTW: I don't know if I told you guys or not, but I just bought a new
> hard drive and installed it in the server here, just for my stuff.
> That'll allow the Dakota page, archives, etc. to grow pretty large before
> it presents any kind of problem. :)
>
> Just so you all know, I am still working on the "kill page" (anyone
> have a good name for it?). I haven't done any actual HTML yet, I'm still
> trying to work out the best design, layout, etc... I thought it might
> have been able to be automated, but it looks like I'll have to add them
> manually. That isn't too bad, but I have to figure out how to do it so
> that its a simple, quick process.
>

> -Jon-

hey Jon, How about 2 pages, have one for cars we've spanked and another
for cars that have spanked us. On the the 1st page you could have a setup
like: "To Date the Dakota has spanked these cars", then have a heading
for the Dak and owner and another for the spanked cars. On the other
page do like this: "To Date The Dakota has been spanked by these cars (In
other words beware when you pull up next to them at a redlight.)", then
have similar setup as the other page, one heading for the Daks and another
for the spanker. That would be my suggestion, take it as you will.

Bruce