Re: 97 Daks and CB radios

From: JBROWN62@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 07 1997 - 18:03:58 EDT

I installed a radio shack cb that I am really fond of, it has your upper and
lower side bands and you can take it to any cb shop and get a lot more than
the 4 watt maximum limit added for under $75.00. I have a 4x4 but was still
able to mount it just above the shifter and just left of the ash tray looks
very good and not in the way. As for the whips, i put mounted them on the
toolbox but be sure to use rubber washers if it a metal toolbox, i went with
51/2' whips and have reached out over fifty miles here in columbus, great
distances for a cb.

jbrown62@aol.com, black 97 dak ext. cab, sport plus, 318,4x4, auto, cb,
pro-flow air cleaner.