97 Daks and CB radios

From: Steve Lowe (Slow@Primenet.Com)
Date: Thu Jun 05 1997 - 13:46:44 EDT

Fellas,

        Any ideas on installing a CB in the trucks? Since I have the
stick and full console, it makes it a little harder. I am currently
leaning towards a Cobra compact that will mount under the drivers seat
with all the controls on the mike itself. Got to have room in the
console for the CD changer...

        Antennas. What to do? I know the best would be on the roof,
but that is out of the question. I will not drill holes in the truck,
and up on the roof would get caught up in the trees on the trail. Have
any of you used the adapter that uses your AM/FM antenna for CB? How
about the Cell-phone looking deal through the rear-window? Please fire
away....

        Steve

97' Dakota Sport Plus, 4X4, 5 speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes
Gibson Cat-Back...
Home Page at http://www.primenet.com/~slow