Re: More latenight cruisin'

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 07 1997 - 19:54:31 EDT

> As a side note to killer 4 bangers, check out the Eagle Talon/Plymouth
> Laser Home page. Some of those AWD suckers are running low 11's at 125+.
> 2.0L engine with a turbo & 400+HP & NO NITROUS. Sounds nasty to me.
>
> Terry

What kind of turbocharger is this? Man, that's a hell of a turbocharger
to pull 400+ HP out of a 2L engine, I don't believe I'd want to meet that
little "pocket rocket" at a red light. I guess that AWD helps them on the
1/4 mile, since they're not wasting time spinning wheels like most folks
when they first take off. That sounds like one to put on the list of cars
to avoid to me.

Bruce