Re: More latenight cruisin'

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 07 1997 - 21:06:38 EDT

<< I have to agree with the drool on the Hennsey Viper Venom GTS, that thing
>kicks ass. >>

I got a good view of several Vipers (and a lot of other rigs like Porshe
mokeys and Vets but only excited about Vipers) thia afternoon as the One Lap
cars trickled by my house. Only seen about 30 or 40 but several Vipers in the
bunch, no clean ones though.. It was pretty neat anyway. I didn't see any
Daks though (there I validated putting this on the list)

Bill