Re: More latenight cruisin'

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Sat Jun 07 1997 - 20:12:06 EDT

Sport*******************************
>> sean meldrum
>>
>What exactly do you mean by tractionless, do you mean it won't lose
>traction at all, or do you mean it won't be able to get traction, please
>clarify. So the Dak with a blower would really kick a$$ huh, cool, if I
>ever decide to turn my truck totally play, I may go that route (Or maybe
>a turbocharger). BTW, congratulations on the spank, make us proud out
>there on those back streets.
>
>Bruce

Yep, NO traction. A entry level supercharger would get ya a 35-40%
increase in power. The turbo's downside is the lag before it gets
enought exhuast flow to spool up. But at the same time you're not using
power from the engine to turn a belt driven blower. Either way you could
expect about a 75hp increase.

  sean meldrum