Re: Superchargers. Was: Re: More latenight cruisin'

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 10 1997 - 00:27:02 EDT

<< I can't wait till I get some money so I can see what the rush feels like.
 BTW, does it matter if the Dak is a 4X4, does it affect the NOS in anyway?
 I know it will make a little slower due to weight, resistance of axle,
 etc.. but does it affect it other than that? Thanx-

 Bruce >>

Don't get to anxious I talked to NOS tech support tonight and aske about
newer than 93 kits. No go.. They are still working on them but have some
serious problems to over come with the OBDII computers and the pressure
regulator in the tank. He does not see anything happening real soon. They
were getting some help from CC but that has slowed up. I also asked about a
plate type system and they said N O due to the Magnum intake manifold design,
it was not designed for fuel and does not work well with fuel, leans out some
cylinders and causes problems..

I don't know of any problems related to 4 X 4 and NOS but if and when it
becomes available I would check with NOS tech support.

Good luck

Bill