Re: Durango members welcome?

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 10 1997 - 09:08:54 EDT

> > > i think it would be ok...but they have to send $5 to each member ;)
> > >
> > > Russ
> > >
> > I like it Russ, I could use some extra money, but at $1500 (300X$5) I
> > don't think we'd get many Durango owners signing up, so I guess we'll
> > have to pass on that one.
> >
> > Bruce
> damn ...and i was hoping to maybe do the collectiong...i figured if i
> got 3 members i could get that supercharger...;)
>
> Russ

Yeah, if you got all the proceeds from 3 members at that price you could
get a h#!! of a supercharger. Could've got one to boost your Dak by a
good 100 or so horses, then you'd really have an a$$-kicking Mopar. But
I'm sure you'll come up with the money some time in the future, I know I
will, the urge for more power is just to great.

Bruce