Re: Leaking washer fluid (Steve)

From: Steve Lowe (Slow@Primenet.Com)
Date: Tue Jun 10 1997 - 16:41:18 EDT

On Tue, 10 Jun 1997 23:06:56 -0400, you wrote:

>Hey Steve;
>
>Just got back from my first test run with the *Gibson* installed not bad,
>but not loud enough for that Meldrum guy. he ... he ;-). The number for
>the valve is 04805010, dug it out of my unused parts box.

Good, thanks. Going for the throat with Dodge....see round two post...

>The exhaust system wasn't that bad to get off, except dummy me I left the
>short extension pipe on behind the converter, then realized I needed it
>off, with nothing to get ahold of, sliced it at the joint with my makita
>grinder and pulled it off. The *Gibson* fits well and sure looks awesome.
>Did you notice that after the installation when you are going down a hill
>the gears don't seem to hold you back (as much) like with the stock
>exhaust?

It does free-wheel better, there is no more "exhaust braking".

>Pleased so far, but need some more road experience.

You'll like it. Watch the heads turn as you drive....

        Lates,

        Steve

97' Dakota Sport Plus, 4X4, 5 speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes
Gibson Cat-Back...
Home Page at http://www.primenet.com/~slow