dealer installed options

From: Shawn Shultzaberger (shultzas@mwr.kic.or.jp)
Date: Wed Jun 11 1997 - 03:21:05 EDT

Hey all, I have a quick question; Is it possible to have the mopar
performance cat back system installed on the new 97's at the dealer? It
would be so nice to pick it up in September at purchase time and have a
tonneau cover and cat back system already installed and waiting for me
to enjoy. I know that if I can go this route that it would be covered
under factory warranty and that would just make me giddy. The tonneau I
know for a fact but the cat back system I am not to sure of. Any
thoughts, ideas? Thanx..........

Shawn Shultzaberger
(97 V8 5spd RegCab 3.55SG)