Re: Dodge Service SUCKS-Round Two

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 11 1997 - 09:14:47 EDT

> ------ =_NextPart_000_01BC7604.8D791240
>
> Well, even more so than the mechanic should/would suffering for possibly =
> outright fraud, is the fact that you paid the better part of $25K for a =
> NEW vehicle, with the subsequent warranty, and the expectation that said =
> vehicle was in mint condition (brand new after all). It's times like =
> this where the consumer has to stand up for themselves and hold =
> somebody's feet to the fire, and get the results that please the =
> consumer. Chrysler should be able to help you out, particularly when =
> you point out your future purchase of a Ford Explorer instead of a Dodge =
> Durango. You don't have to mean it, but telling CC they may lose a =
> customer for life doesn't sit well with them. I get regular phone calls =
> and letters from Chrysler Canada just dying to know how much I love my =
> new Dak, and CC.
>
> Pat Buthmann

Pat has a point, there's nothing like fear of losing a customer for life
to get a big company like CC moving. The consumer does have the power to
go elsewhere to do there business and should use that as a bargaining chip
with them, it'll usually work too, all I can say is stick it to them, you
don't have to take poor service lying down-

Bruce