Re: Finally dynoed!

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 12 1997 - 00:26:40 EDT

<< Since I have actually considered purchasing an MSD setup with
 remote timing control and knock sensor, I have got to ask the folks
 whom have installed the MSD, what the real value was to you.

I put on a MSD 6A and am about .2 off from last years runs without it. I have
tried a few things and put everthing back to last year but the MSD I hope the
next time at the track I can make a couple of runs and then unhook it and
make a couple more and see whats up. It does seem to have a little better
throttle response, maybe?
I'll let ya know anything new when I finds anything new. 15.221 at 91.8 was
best tonight got beat up in the semi's.. My son run 15.9's with the Neon and
lost to a guy that pulled a 5.04 light and ran dead on his numbers, be damn
hard to beat that combo.

Bill