Re: Cat-back Exhaust.....

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Thu Jun 12 1997 - 21:26:42 EDT

At 08:11 PM 6/12/97 -0500, you wrote:
>the only way i could do that was if you were to UPS me the truck....it
>would all be custom bent...but like i said...i am gonna experiment with
>my V-6 truck...take the Y out completely...make 2 pipes to go into a
>dual inlet converter with a dual outlet on the other end...then i am
>gonna run 2 pipes from there into 2 big block peroformance mufflers out
>to 2 tails...it will be at least a few weeks before this take place but
>i will let you know how it works out...
>
>Russ
>--
Hmmmm......UPS on a 3500+ lb truck. I'll have to get back to ya... ;^)

I guess what I was gettin' at was is there an easy way to repeat a "bend"
once you've done one. If you did one '97, '95, '93, whatever, would it be
easy to repeat without having the vehicle on hand? I'm completely ignorant
on the specifics of a pipe bender.

What do ya think an average joe such as myself would pay for a custome
Y-pipe in 2-1/4" pipe?

  sean meldrum