Re: Air filter selection

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Thu Jun 12 1997 - 21:27:57 EDT

At 08:27 PM 6/12/97 -0400, you wrote:

><< By the way.....I'm startin' a new business. Meldrum's Butt-dyno Shop.
> You
> bring me yer vehicle and I beat on it around the neighborhood for a half
> hour. When I git back I tell ya what I think yer power is. Whaddya think?
>>>

>Hey coool
>
>Do I need a appointment and how much do you charge???

No appointment necessary.
Each Butt-dyno run is $50. (I got low overhead......driving gloves and
clean underwear is all I need)
Here at Meldrum's Butt-Dyno Shop we can tell you if that
"seat-of-the-pants" improvement that chrome shift knob gave you is for real.
Here at Meldrum's Butt-Dyno Shop we can tell you if that air filter really
does put some scoot in yer ride or if it's just makin' a bunch of noise. ;^)
So don't trust yer ride to any ole butt.
Don't trust yer ride to yer amatuer butt.
Let me put *my* butt in the driver's seat and I'll tell ya the whole poop.
( | ) {----- our logo.......the cheeks of performance.

I musta had too much sugar today or sumthin'......;^)
  sean meldrum