Re: Air filter selection

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 16 1997 - 00:28:30 EDT

<< No appointment necessary.
 Each Butt-dyno run is $50. (I got low overhead......driving gloves and
 clean underwear is all I need)
 Here at Meldrum's Butt-Dyno Shop we can tell you if that
 "seat-of-the-pants" improvement that chrome shift knob gave you is for real.
 Here at Meldrum's Butt-Dyno Shop we can tell you if that air filter really
 does put some scoot in yer ride or if it's just makin' a bunch of noise. ;^)

 So don't trust yer ride to any ole butt.
 Don't trust yer ride to yer amatuer butt.
 Let me put *my* butt in the driver's seat and I'll tell ya the whole poop.
 ( | ) {----- our logo.......the cheeks of performance.

 I musta had too much sugar today or sumthin'......; >>

10-4 or sumthin is right. I had my doubts butt as long as you use clean
underwear then I guess it would be ok. I would take you up on it butt the way
everybody sues everybody now a days I would be afraid of a law suit after you
touched off the NOS and crapped your clean undies.. I'll give it a little
more thought and let you know..

Bill