Re: Cruise control (among other things...)

From: Bruce Bexte (bruceb@direct.ca)
Date: Sun Jun 15 1997 - 21:30:13 EDT

Jason Bleazard wrote:

> On Sat, 14 Jun 1997, Pat Buthmann wrote:
>
> > INSERT FOOTNOTE HERE::: Damn smooth ride at that speed though, so I
> > bought a radar detector instead:::
>
> Do you have a radar detector in Canada? I thought they were totally
> illegal up there.
>
> -- Jason Bleazard
> drazaelb@xmission.com
>
> Psi Corps is your friend. Trust Psi Corps.

Hi Jason Let me help on the radar detector qustion.I cant say for the rest of the county
but in Alberta the law is a little strange.You can own a radar detector in Alberta but
it is illegel to use a radar detector.So if you are pulled over for what ever reason you
just turn it off.Sounds a little silly to me too, but I still have one.bye for now Bruce