Re: Cruise control (among other things...)

From: James R. Hooper (roscoh@tsixroads.com)
Date: Sun Jun 15 1997 - 20:51:28 EDT

>> Add a radar-laser jammer with your dector and keep on crusing. I've
>> had a
>> radar jammer about 3 year's and no ticket's (that's with my dector ).
>> One
>> year refund if you get a ticket with the jammer. Sold my old jammer
>> last
>> week after I got my radar-laser jammer.
>>
>> James R.Hooper
>> '97 Dakota CC4X4 V-8 3:55sg
>
>Hey James,
>
>Where did you get your Jammer? I might be interested in something like
>that.
>
>Jeff Painter
>97 Dak
>67 Dart GT

Damark, call them for a catalog (1-800-827-6767). It must work awful good
because I run between 75&80 in a 65 zone ( sometimes more when I feel like
it). Not as costly as a radar dector.

PS
  Who can I sent my pictures to get them scanned for this list's home page?

James R.Hooper
'97 Dakota CC 4X4 V-8 3:55SG