(no subject)

From: Braxton, John (jbraxton@gmgw.com)
Date: Mon Jun 16 1997 - 17:15:00 EDT

Hey, Guys

I just went to the big city of Atlanta, GA and crused one of the dodge
dealers in Marietta. In their show room was a customized ram with a
stepside bed? I had to stop and see!!!!! A closer look reveiled a chevy
bed with dodge tail lights. The salesman said they ship the truck out
and had it customize. It look great, but a chevy bed. Good try but no
cigar. The salesman said it had been on the lot for a while and they had
drop the price by $5,000 to $23,000 (good price, good idea, great look,
but a chevy bed.) I can hear those chevy boy now!!!!

john braxton

89 shelby dakota