Re: MSD

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 1997 - 10:13:12 EDT

> I would like to
> have the hotter ignition and my wires are ready to be replaced, but if
> msd is this unreliable I'm going with Crane, Accell, or plain ole
> Mopar...

  I have to concur. The concept seems sound, but I'm not going to
shell out the bucks if the MSD execution sucks. I'll anxiously
await all replies both pro and con MSD.

  What alternatives exist? I'm mainly interested in getting rid
of the rough idle produced by the stock Mopar ignition, but would
like to take advantage where I can in other areas.

  Ron