email attachments

From: Norah Kiraly (janor@ican.net)
Date: Thu Jun 19 1997 - 20:35:41 EDT

Hey Pat,

Did you know that with each of your posts, there's an attachment called RE.....?

I've deleted quite a few of them from my hard drive. Does your internet
provider (mindless.com) do this for everyone? I'm not meaning to nag you,
but members from the past have complained about attachments before and if
you're limited on disk space, it could be a problem. Fortunately, I have
ample space, but I'm not sure about everyone else.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Thanks,
Norah (the damn easterner)

next: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 CC V8