Re: Newbie Intro.

From: The Miller's (kmiller@mail.cvn.net)
Date: Sun Jun 22 1997 - 21:53:26 EDT

Hey Shane:

What are you going to do with your shelby if you get the new '98? I live
about a hop, skip, and a jump away from you in Gettysburg, PA. Why do you
travel so far for dragracing? You should stop down at Mason-Dixon Dragway
in Hagerstown Maryland where I go all of the time.

Later

Scott

----------
> From: Mori4@aol.com
> To: dakota@ait.fredonia.edu
> Subject: Newbie Intro.
> Date: Sunday, June 22, 1997 6:14 PM
>
> Hello all. I'm glad to be a part of this informative list. I currently
own
> a red '89 Shelby Dakota. I've had this truck now for four years and use
it as
> a daily driver and it occasionally sees some 1/4 mi. drag bracket racing.
> Best E.T. was a 15.59 at nearly 85 mph with a great 2.08 60' time at
Cecil