Re: U-Haul Sucks, part ii

From: Sam Parthemer (samp@cts.com)
Date: Mon Jun 23 1997 - 11:30:15 EDT

*snip*
> I finally get the trailer, one of their Certified Towing Technicians
hooks
> up the lights to my Dak's plug. Got home, & found I had running lights,
but
> no brake lights or turn signals.
>
> U-Haul must stay in business just by accident.
>

> Maddog

        One thing to always keep in mind in the future... Always hook up your
own trailer hitch/chains/lights etc. The first time I let a guy at u-haul
to a connection
and he said 'Go ahead, you're all set', I thought for a second, then
checked... The
guy attached the chains so tight, that if I had turned left or right they
would have
either broken off, or bent my bumper.

        Always check, it's worth it.. Plus if something happens, you know who's
at fault...

        Sam '95 SLT