Re: U-Haul turns into "Not-4-U-Haul"

From: Scott Vieth (vieths@kci.wayne.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 23 1997 - 07:52:09 EDT

Sam:

> I have seen people with Mazda Navajo's towing u-haul trailers with
> full sized cars/pickups on them...

They let Mazdas pull those trailers? Come on! Next thing you'll be telling me
is that you've seen F*rd trucks pulling trailers, too. I can't believe it.
:^) :^) :^)

> So a lot of people are exceeding their
> vehicle's limits without U-haul knowing... If you are serious about
> renting
> one, and know that you can handle the load (by the books), it will be the
> on way you will be able to rent that trailer...
> Honesty is the best, but a little stretch of the truth helps sometimes!

I thought of lying but then I get scared of what would happen if I was in some
sort of accident. I would wreck their trailer, lose my Dakota, lose my Camaro
and not have any of it covered by insurance.

I'll find a way *around* spew-haul or end up using a dollie.

> Sam '95 SLT

-Scott '97 Sport